Adult and Vocational students in Quebec can now access their academic records online.
To access your academic records, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to www.education.gouv.qc.ca
- Click on:
- Online Services
- Online academic record
- Create an account
- Provide the requested personal information, including your permanent code and file number, which allows us to identify you. If you do not already have this information, your educational institution can help you obtain it.
If you encounter any technical difficulties while creating or consulting your account, please contact the Service des renseignements généraux of the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur:
- 418-643-7095, for calls in the Québec City area
- 1-866-747-6626, for calls from other areas
- Select Contact us on www.education.gouv.qc.ca