The Lester B Pearson School Board's Continuing Education department is seeking qualified candidates for part-time teaching in the Hygiene and Sanitation in Health Care Settings program at Sources Adult and Career Centre. This program leads to the STC/AEP and prepares students for the job market at entry-level. The Hygiene and Sanitation in Health Care Settings program prepares students to perform cleaning and disinfection tasks throughout a facility as well as perform daily or periodic maintenance tasks in different health care facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sources Adult and Career Centre’s (SACC) team of dedicated instructors.
- Min. DEP or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to professional development
- Observe and evaluate students’ work
- Assess progress, provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Plan course content and method of instruction
- Select and assemble materials, supplies, and equipment
- Correct and grade final examinations
- Plan, organize, and supervise the class in such a way as to promote student learning
- Enter daily attendance in database
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com