Programme actions concertées pour le maintien en emploi (PACME)
On April 6, the government announced a special budget of $100 million to launch a program called Programme actions concertées pour le maintien en emploi (PACME). This program was created to provide the opportunity for companies to offer training to their employees during this shutdown period. Companies and organizations can be reimbursed for training costs, up to 100%, until September 30.
The Business Solutions team is ready to work with to create a customized training package that best suits your needs, whatever they may be. As a starting point, please see below for some training ideas that we can provide that are eligible for PACME.
Our services are ready to support and develop your team, regardless of the distance between us!
Training possibilities with PACME.
- Business English
- Francisation en entreprise
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- LinkedIn for business optimization
- Marketing with Social Media
- Conducting an efficient meeting
- Time management and prioritization
- Personality types – knowing yourself and understanding others
- Transferable skills (soft skills)
- Customer service training
- Telephone customer service training
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Creating and running an online workshop
*Admissibility to the trainings are determined by the rules and restrictions of Services Québec.
To learn more about the PACME program, click here!!
You have questions about any of these trainings?
Email inquiries are the quickest way to get in touch with us. Currently Business Solutions cannot receive clients in person.